High-speed Sync – Go Wireless
Looks can be deceiving. The RF60X looks just like any other portable flash but it actually packs a built-in transceiver*. This transforms the flash into the perfect tool for off-camera flash photography as it gives you the ability to wirelessly control its power output and zoom level. Moreover, when paired with the Cactus V6 II or V6 IIs for Sony, it even gives you high-speed sync on your off-camera flash!
*A transceiver is a trigger-and-receiver-combined device.
One Flash for All Systems
Did you recently switch to another camera system? Or do you shoot on more than one camera system in the studio? Cactus RF60X is the answer if you look for an off-camera flash – it can be used with literally any cameras in the market. You can swap this flash between your camera bodies and still retain remote power and zoom control.
THE HSS Flash you ever need
You no longer need a TTL flash to support high-speed sync. The RF60X has the ability to sync with your camera above x-sync when it is triggered by the V6 II / V6 IIs. That makes the RF60X an HSS flash for Canon, Fujifilm, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax and Sony camera system – one flash for all.
RF60X is equipped with an AF-assist light that can be switched on when triggered by a Cactus V6 II / V6 IIs.
With the exclusive Cooling Mode, RF60X can sustain a steady performance even after consecutive full power flashes without having overheat cut-off.
Three Operating modes
The RF60X works great as an on-camera flash with intuitive controls. It’s got a logical display layout and most of all, a consistent and powerful output.
Perfect for those who want an on-camera fill flash but not a chunky setup with a sandwiched transmitter, yet still has the ability to remotely control off-camera flashes’ power and zoom.
Just set the channel and flash group on the RF60X and it’s ready to go, even achieving off-camera high-speed sync when it is triggered by the Cactus V6 II or V6 IIs for Sony.
Remote Power Control
Besides using the RF60X as a Master Flash to remotely adjust flash power output of other RF60Xs set to Slave mode, instant adjustment of a single group and ratio power adjustment can be quickly made by swiping the adjustment dial on Cactus V6II / V6IIs.
Remote Zoom Control
RF60X’s zoom can be adjusted both directly on the flash, remotely from another RF60X, or remotely from a Cactus V6, V6 II and V6 IIs.
HSS & Power Sync
When triggered by a Cactus V6 II / V6 IIs, the RF60X can support both high-speed sync modes, Normal HSS and Power Sync.
Supports shutter speed up to 1/8000s.
Boosts flash contribution above x-sync shutter speed, perfect for extreme conditions where Normal HSS is not powerful enough.
Name Your Groups
Each RF60X can be configured into one of four distinct groups. Power and zoom level can be adjusted for individual groups or all the groups at the same time for fast adjustments. You can assign each RF60X to a different group and also names so you won’t forget where you last placed them.
The “+” and “-” buttons on the RF60X make navigation extremely
fast and easy.
Tilt & Swivel
RF60X’s flash head can be tilted 90 degree up, 15 degree down and rotated up to 270 degree honizontally.
Wide Angle Diffuser
The built-in wide angle diffuser diffuses the light to an equivalent spread of 14mm.
Handy retractable bounce card is a convenient tool for indoor and outdoor flash application.
Set a delay time for creative lighting setups and trigger the RF60X flash to fire from 1 to 99 seconds, or 1 to 999ms.
The RF60X has a built-in optical sensor. It captures pre-flash signals that are being emitted earlier than the flash sync and gives the RF60X an alternative trigger option.
Sync & USB port
Stay up to date by installing the latest firmware via a mini-USB cable. There’s also a 3.5mm port for flash triggering from cameras without the need of a hot shoe.
- Exclusive! Cooling mode to prevent RF60X from overheat cut-off
- Quick full-power recharge time at 1.9s
- Auto-focus assist light in sync with other Cactus devices
- Automatic wireless HSS support in Slave mode for Canon, Fujifilm, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax when working with V6 II; and Sony with V6 IIs transceiver
- Built-in wireless commander and slave – runs on 16 channels
- Remote control of power and zoom level – the power level adjustable from 1/128 to 1/1 full power in steps of 0.3EV and the zoom can be controlled from wide 24mm to tele 105mm
- Normal HSS and Power Sync support – High-speed sync (HSS) / Focal Plane (FP) mode when triggered by a Cactus V6 II / V6 IIs
- Group control of up to four groups – with configurable Group Alias
- Optical slave – captures pre-flash or main flash signals for flash triggering
- Delay mode – configurable from 1 to 99 seconds, or 1 to 999ms
- High power up to Guide Number of 56 meters – the fresnel lens was specifically designed to give the best possible light
- Compatible with Cactus transceivers – including Cactus V6, V6II, V6 IIs and RF60
- Multi-flash – a rapid series of flashes is fired to capture multiple images of a moving subject in a single frame
- Mini-USB port – for firmware update
- External power connector – plug in the Cactus EP-1 battery pack to shorten the recycle time